Tuesday, August 5, 2008

.: Baby steps :.


One at a time.


Due to my tight schedule at work with trainings and other misc tasks, I haven't gotten the time to blog about anything. *alright, that is just a pathetic excuse for my tardy and procrastinating nature.* But I have been busy. And am still busy. *coughs*

For the whole of this week, I will be engaged in training and briefings. Meanwhile, I have no idea on what is in store for next week but based on my acute sense of observation, *coughs again* chances are I might be going places. No confirmation on that yet though I do look forward to it. Pretty much want to absorb as much knowledge as I can. ^^

Truthfully, usually I do not blog about work but this is the only subject that happens to crossover my mind. *this is not good* Apart from work, I have quite a number of things in my mind however, I prefer not to disclose it for now. Still in the early stages. Will reveal it once I've sorted it out. For now, it is back to cramming all the information in my puny head. *pure torture for a forgetful person... like how do my colleagues do it?*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

Leo F. Buscaglia
Mine is still turning. ^^
5.45pm Malaysian Time

No comments: