Sunday, May 24, 2009

.: Tag .:


Tagged by Ash Mazelan.

1. Do you think you are hot? - Never. I'm cold-blooded. :P

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like that picture? - Aesthetic appeal I guess. :)

4) When was the last time you ate pizza? - Ermm ... last month?

5) The last song you listened to? - 爱的主旋律 by Genie Zhuo Wen Xuan and Xiao Gui.

6) What are you doing right now besides this? - Uploading pictures in Facebook. :)

7) What name would you prefer besides yours? - None. I'm grateful with my present name(s). :)

8) People To Tag :
i. Ms. Unique
ii. Asmi
iii. Kak Chik
iv. Sister Farhana
v. Ummi

9) Who is number one? - A lovely sister whom Insha'Allah I shall meet in 5 years time. :)

10) Number three is having a relationship with? - Her husband. :)

11) Say something about number five? - She's staying in my motherland. :)

12) How about number four? - The epitome of sweetness. :)

13) Who is number two? - Recently got acquainted to her. Brilliant girl!

Smashing couple of months ahead. :)
9.34am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment