Sunday, May 10, 2009

.: 達磨 :.

My Daruma card.

The much anticipated card from my all time favorite bookstore; Kinokuniya. With it, I'm entitled to a 28% discount on a book per month till end of this year~!!! The euphoria~!!!

Today's post won't be anything much. I've been extremely occupied with work plus several other things, hence I've been missing out in reading @ commenting other blogs. Really, truly sorry for my absence. Insha'Allah, once I'm done with things, I'll resume my stalking activities soon enough. :P

Before I end this post, I'd like to highlight Michelle's private hijab blog. She's a beautiful, delightful and above all, affable sister that I've gotten to know over a span of 5 months since Jan 15. *Dates ... I can be very particular in remembering 'em* I just can't get enough of seeing little Elspeth~!!! And dear Michelle, thank you so much for the hijab and the undercap. Those are really lovely~! :)

For people that would like to catch snippets into her life, kindly request for her permission to access her private blog at

It's amazing how the Sisterhood of Travelling Hijab blog had and still am connecting me with numerous brilliant and lovely sisters from all over the world. ^^

Star Trek, here I come. :)
8.59pm Malaysian Time


Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Thank you for reminding me about the Sisterhood of the Traveling Hijab blog!

Hajar said...

You're welcome. ^^ Few days ago it finally came to me. So many updates! Aih~ I'm really left behind ...