Sunday, May 10, 2009

.: 達磨 :.


My Daruma card.

The much anticipated card from my all time favorite bookstore; Kinokuniya. With it, I'm entitled to a 28% discount on a book per month till end of this year~!!! The euphoria~!!!

Today's post won't be anything much. I've been extremely occupied with work plus several other things, hence I've been missing out in reading @ commenting other blogs. Really, truly sorry for my absence. Insha'Allah, once I'm done with things, I'll resume my stalking activities soon enough. :P

Before I end this post, I'd like to highlight Michelle's private hijab blog. She's a beautiful, delightful and above all, affable sister that I've gotten to know over a span of 5 months since Jan 15. *Dates ... I can be very particular in remembering 'em* I just can't get enough of seeing little Elspeth~!!! And dear Michelle, thank you so much for the hijab and the undercap. Those are really lovely~! :)


For people that would like to catch snippets into her life, kindly request for her permission to access her private blog at errlend.spence@virgin.net.

It's amazing how the Sisterhood of Travelling Hijab blog had and still am connecting me with numerous brilliant and lovely sisters from all over the world. ^^

Star Trek, here I come. :)
8.59pm Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Thank you for reminding me about the Sisterhood of the Traveling Hijab blog!

Hajar Alwi said...

You're welcome. ^^ Few days ago it finally came to me. So many updates! Aih~ I'm really left behind ...