Monday, June 7, 2010

.: Shadow trails :.

Lurking behind.

After the 3 months hiatus, I've resumed my Mandarin studies on a daily basis. One can even say it sometimes happen on an hourly basis. I keep the dictionary in my bag, and bring it with me for quick reference should I read a character or word I am unfamiliar with. Like when was the last time I stuck my nose in a dictionary? I am also doing exercises from the workbook, and occasionally write Chinese in MS Word instead of NJStar. Moreover, my cell inbox is filled with text messages written in Chinese and I habitually read it in an attempt to further retain my literacy. So now I rank myself in the order of proficiency as:

  1. Spoken
  2. Reading
  3. Writing.

However, that's not the only thing progressing. The messages I receive in my inbox are becoming more frequent. I honestly do not know what is going on, and obviously have no idea on what will happen next. It just made me think whether I have done something to trigger something ...


For once I could read and understand this instantly. I should be ecstatic that I can read Mandarin far better than before ... but in what expense?

Things may become complicated.
10.48am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment