Thursday, July 29, 2010

.: Afterglow :.


Wings of your imagination.



Yesterday was one of those days where I sat on my desk, looked out of the windows and stared at the leaves and branches dancing gently to the soft whispers of the breeze. The sky was clear, and not a tint of gray was in sight. As I sat transfixed in my solitary moment of peace and tranquility, I heard the sound of pearl drops coming from the corner fountain. Other than that, there was nothing. No car honks, no bickering couples, no head-splitting rock music. All that was present was just nature at its best form; God’s gift to mankind.


If we can understand the language of the leaves, the branches, the breeze and even water …

Whatever are they saying …
11.30am Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Beautiful words and quotes.

Hajar Alwi said...

Thank you dearest Yoli. :)