Monday, March 21, 2011

.: 散場的擁抱 :.

The last embrace.

Consumed by the unbearable amount of moodiness antagonizing me recently, I voiced my melancholic sorrows to my dearest big sister from Guangzhou, China. Having met her more than 2 years ago, the brief encounter led to a blossoming friendship and sisterhood. As though it wasn't that long ago when she came to my hotel room, immediately embraced me and gave words of comfort as I tried so hard to push back the tears from streaming down. She soon became the one and only confidante who knows the extensive amount of a memory I've been carrying and still carrying for the last 17 years as well as a recent memory; the very reason that sparked our relationship.

As we walked along the streets of Guangzhou with the clock just striking half past 9pm;

Will you come to China again?

Four seasons went by;

The renovations for my new apartment will complete soon. You can stay with me. :)

Thank you for trusting me little sister. Lead a happy life! :)

Materializing Shanghai 2012.
12.19 afternoon Malaysia Time


Effa Fareyha said...

AsSalam Hajar,

Just dropping by your blog, hope you're doing ok.

Are you in China now?

Seems like you're always going there, are you studying there?


Hyundai Sonata said...

nice post! =)

Hajar said...

Wassalam Ha,

Alhamdulillah. Things are good. Juggling several things on my plate. haha~

No. Although I keep having people telling/asking me to migrate there ... who knows? That may just happen.

Hyundai Sonata :: Thanks. :)