Wednesday, March 9, 2011

.: Vague discomfort :.

Shabby peasant.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Came across these insightful verses while I was reading Sis Najeeba's blog. Sis Najeeba obtained these from here. Many thanks for sharing. :)

。。。~ 。。。

Nearly 2 months since I became demotivated on a number of things. Life has become much busier, however I highly doubt it has anything to do with it as I clearly enjoy the seemingly hectic transition. Yet regardless of which path I take, the de-motivation persists. Frankly speaking, I haven't been studying at all and my mind keeps drifting over to a distant place. As I sit on this chair staring at the computer screen, I begin to question myself ...

Have I reached the end of the line?
Is it time for me to end this journey?

Sinking into 冯骥才。

11.38am Malaysian Time

Post a Comment