Saturday, December 3, 2011

.: Faded darkness :.


The food cart.



Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.

Plato

Whenever she sees me loitering around the vicinity, she will call out to me to come over. Once she is done with attending to her customers, she will then kindly ask me about my well being. Sometimes she gives me food, sometimes she gives me money. She never lets me leave with nothing in hand.

All along I thought that I have nowhere to go to, that I have no one, that I have nothing and I am nothing. Her gesture made me feel that I can do something, that I should do something, and that I can be something.

-----

Two weeks passed since then.
2.04am Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Ms.Unique said...

Contemplation or Meditation or Retrospect? :)

Hajar Alwi said...

Retrospect. :)