A little something to keep the spirits up:
Reminding myself first before anyone else.
- Recite ayatul kursi before you sleep to have your own personal bodyguard while sleeping.
- Raining time is a great time to make dua. Every single rain drop has an angel bringing it down!
- The angels change shift during fajr and asr. So you can get double the reward for praying fajr and asr.
- Making others happy will make you happy. When you give to others, Allah will give to you back more!
- Life is a test. The test of prosperity is more difficult than the est of hardship. Because more people seek Allah in time of hardship while more people drift away from Allah when they prosper.
- To be thankful for your wealth or children is to spend your wealth in the most pleasing way to allah and to teach your hildren to be obedient to Allah.
- The best way to spending money is in seeking knowledge. When you spend it for knowledge (either for yourself or others), Allah will increase your wealth.
- When there is no barakah in your wealth, your money will easily flow out for useless reasons.
- If The Creator addresses Rasulullah s.a.w. with so much respect, then we should at least do the same
- Hadith explains the Quran
- Raising your voice in an argument is a sign that your agument is weak
- If you disrespect Rasulullah s.a.w, then your deeds may be rejected
- The companions gave up their life so that we can get the clear message of Islam
- A lesson from Surah AlHujurat: Do not raise your voice above those of higher status (I.e., elders, teachers or those who hold position in society)
- We are living in this dunya temporarily and don't know when our passport will expire
- There are messengers who had very few followers, had only one follower and even had no follower at all. It was not their fault that their people do not accept Islam, rather it is the people's fault. Generally, people do not like to accept the truth that they consider strange.
- Do not care about numbers or result rather focus of the quality of our work
- If you obey most people on earth, they will indeed lead you astray (from Surah An'am)
- The truth is strange so only few people will accept it. The number of believers compared to disbelievers are like a white hair on a black bull during the Day of Judgement. Be among the few!
- Commit yourself to Allah, not to people
- Your happiest, best moments should be the moments of your obedience to Allah
- Even if you are alone, do not compromise tour deen regardless the pressure
- People now leave the sunnah but do the bidaah
- Are you a helper or a barrier for someone to become a Muslim? We are representing our deen whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not.
- You will never be successful or creative in the field of area that you don't like. You must pursue the field that you like.
- Believers should have the attitude of wanting to excel in halal matters better than others. Competitiveness in doing good deeds!
- If you supplicate to Allah, He will love you more. Inversely, if you don't ask Allah, He will be angry at you.
- When you lose something, always ask Allah to replace it with something better.
- Nothing else can prevent a pre-ordained calamity to befall unto you other than dua.
- You are on a battlefield against shaytaan. Always wear your armour! Recite the dzikr and duas in the morning and evening.
8.45pm, Malaysian Time