Monday, September 26, 2016

.: Daun sireh :.


Liners?




Rather odd for me to suddenly post on women's liners. But I suppose today is just one of those days when I have a little too much time on my hands. Just like the time I had a little too much time that I went on the Kotex website to request for some free samples.

About two weeks down the road, I received a pack of their Kotex Fresh Liners Longer and Wider Daun Sireh. Now that is a mouthful. There were 7 liners, a discount coupon and an information leaflet, and all of it came in a little cute box. I chose not to post the pictures as I had ripped the box to pieces and used up all the liners. 

I never liked sireh. I had tried eating it once or twice and I remember hating it. Can't say the same for the liners. Surprisingly it is quite comfortable and the smell isn't overpowering. 

Now this post would get weirder if I continue to describe my experience. So let's just skip that.

I'm not sure whether they are still giving away free samples. If anyone would like to request it, head over to the Kotex website and click on "Get a Sample". 

Or you can just click here: Get a Sample

I should really find more things to do.
12.28noon, Malaysian Time

No comments: