Thursday, May 15, 2008

.: Like the wind :.


It comes and goes.

Everyday I wave and say goodbye...
Only to come back with a warmth awaiting at the doorstep...
Yet today is not like any of the days...
As it is you that bade farewell... for life...

Separation is inevitable...
I have known that all along...
Though as long as the memories remain...
Your presence shall always be felt...

Like the wind... you come and go...
I may not be able to see you...
I may not be able to touch you...
But I just know that you're there within me...

And that is more than enough.

:: Thank you for letting me be a part of you. ::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In memory of my beloved hamster. A hamster. A friend. A companion. She died this morning. Though it pains me, given another chance, I will gladly go through it all over again.

Bab.
8.23pm Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to read this about your little pet.

Hajar Alwi said...

Hi Margaret. Thank you. :)