Monday, October 6, 2008

.: Ayat-ayat cinta :.

Verses of love.

An Indonesian Islamic romance novel by Habiburrahman El Shirazy. Read 7 chapters of it. So I wasn't patient enough, cheated and skipped over to the last page. Wrong move. The ending almost made me in tears and I have yet to read the other chapters. Perhaps my sister was right ... I have a soft heart. *coughs*

----- :: To my sister :: -----

No. I have not gone mad. Remembered the look on your face when I purchased the novel. Priceless. Although I am fully aware that you have the e-book, I much prefer to acquire the physical version even when the cover is distasteful to my liking. *it's the color* Afterwards, you asked why on earth did I buy it, and I never really responded besides saying that it piqued my interest. Tip - keep on guessing. :)

----- :: To my friends :: -----

No. I have not fallen in love. Wipe that smirk off your face. All of you jolly well know that I'm married to my work.

Self note:: Thank God none of you are aware of my blog. XD

The movie rendition of the novel will be shown this Sunday. Reviews from critics state that it's not as good. Having a high-imagination, I doubt it'll be up to my expectations.

Back at work.
12.01 noon Malaysian Time
Post a Comment