Thursday, September 17, 2009

.: The gift :.

Of memories.

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون 
Verily we belong to God, and to God we return. 
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 156.

May Allah S.W.T bestow His mercy upon the deceased, and provide strength to the families during this difficult period. Heartfelt condolences to everyone affected.

 A life is never ended until all the lives it has touched have ended.  Chinese Proverb

With regards to my absence, lately, there have been quite a number of deaths. The most recent, was my late grandfather's little brother. 

On another note, a great big THANK YOU to everyone that emailed their address, and putting your trust in this total stranger. It didn't occur to me that the response will be overwhelming! The Eid cards were posted last Saturday, and Insha'Allah [God Willing] it will reach you in 2 weeks time. 

PS :: Dearest Mina, I'm posting yours tomorrow. ^^

I'm also taking some space to mention one of my youngest friends; 1 year-old Jeat. Please vote for him here

He's no. 12, with the caption "我的手被绑架了" roughly translated as, "My hands were kidnapped!" 

Although I've wished him beforehand, I'll just wish him ...


again. :) 

Ramadhan is ending.
10.56am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment