Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.: Nebulous routes :.


出口.


Chinese :: 世界之窗  
Pinyin :: Shìjiè zhī Chuāng 
English :: Window of the World

Shenzhen, People's Republic of China taken in Summer 2009

On some occasions one can't help but feel completely lost. I was having that aimless feeling when I saw my good friend online and sought his opinion.

"Should I go?"

With a mind still fleeting about in space; I switched off the computer, retreated to bed and tried my hardest to fall asleep while supplementing invocations to Allah S.W.T to provide me His guidance. As I was tossing around I saw a little blue book wedged in between my drawers. I gingerly dragged myself away from the comfy mattress and retrieved it. Aided by the little streams of light seeping through the curtains, I read the title as; 


"Faith versus Materialism: The Message of Surah Al-Kahf"


And just like that I had my answers.

Alhamdulillah. :)
10.43pm Malaysian Time

No comments: