Monday, November 8, 2010

.: 累 :.


Tired.

Just occurred to me that I haven't been blogging much here; which is a stark contrast to my private blog. I had been occupied with work and classes, therefore leaving little time for me to do much of anything else. No material equates to nothing spectacular to post about. :)

In one way or the other, I supposed throughout the last few weeks I have joined with the ranks of the bored, monotonous and the restless. Even so, I just want to tell my readers that I am still alive and well. I know that I haven't been prudent in responding to emails, but I will get on to it Insha'Allah.

On this bright and clear Monday, I hope everybody starts this brand new week with a positive spirit. :)

Time sure flies.
12noon Malaysian Time

6 comments:

Nadia said...

Glad to know you're doing well :)

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

Assalamu'alaikum:
Sis Hajar, Alhamdulilah. good to know that u are all fine.
I smiled when u said this>
I have joined with the ranks of the bored, monotonous and the restless

Its totally me !

Atie said...

Take care of yourself, sis. Glad to know that you're doing well over there. Good luck with the 'bored, monotonous and restless' group! :) Wassalam.

Hajar Alwi said...

Nadia :: Alhamdulillah. :)

TheHumbleWayfarer :: Wa'alaikum'as'salam bro~! Sorry it took so long for me to write back. Bahh~! Life has been ermm ... wonky? LOL~

Welcome to the club!

Ati :: Thanks sis! Please take good care of yourself too!

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

And my day has improved to see this from you.

Hajar Alwi said...

Aww~ Mine too sis! :)