Tuesday, November 16, 2010

.: Eid Al-Adha :.


临潭县.

ファイル:Location of Lintan within Gansu (China).png

Malaysia will celebrate Eid Al-Adha tomorrow, Insha'Allah. Although it had been several years since I performed my pilgrimage, the memories are still very much intact. Seeing the pilgrims in the telly only intensifies the longing to go there again. Perhaps God will give me the chance to do so within the next 10 years.

Commonly Muslims will do their qurban if they can afford to do so during this time. Coincidentally, I found out that one of my friends from Lintan, Gansu China organizes the qurban yearly at his hometown. If anyone wants to do their qurban there next year or need further information, just shoot me an email and I'll link him to you, Insha'Allah.

With that, I take this space and time to wish everyone ...

Selamat Hari Raya Haji @ Qurban!

May you have a blessed holiday with your loved ones!

The journey begins.
8.46am Malaysian Time

9 comments:

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

MasyaAllah, you're having ur eid in China ! 'eid mubarak Sis !

Hajar Alwi said...

LOL~ Not even close bro! My friend is doing the qurban arrangements for me and I am still in Malaysia *sigh*. Haha~

Since he does this every year, I thought it'd be great to help spread the word. Hopefully this will help our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters there.

Eid mubarak to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak to you. Hope you had a happy & blessed Eid :-)

Hajar Alwi said...

Anonymous :: Cool!

Dubai Guy :: Hey~ nice to see you here again! Thanks a lot bro & hope you had a great Eid too! :)

Nadia said...

Assalamu alaikum, Sis. Eid mubarak to you! Did you receive the card I mailed ages ago?

Anonymous said...

nishtyag, all properly written. Well done!

Hajar Alwi said...

Nadia :: Wa'alaikum'as'salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu. I did!!! Ack! Did I forget to inform you??? I guess I did! Gyaaa~!!! I'm so sorry!!!

Nadia said...

Hehe, no problem at all, sis :)