Wednesday, September 28, 2011

.: Masjid At-Taqwa :.


Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI).




A quick look at my feeds and I noticed that I haven't been posting any new post under the "Mosque" label. Thus I dug through my image files and found some of these. These images were taken in Ramadhan, where a handful of friends and I decided to have our iftar at TTDI, and while waiting for them, I decided to perform my Asr prayers here.

In the middle picture there were a group of boys learning the recitation of the noble Quran. As I didn't want to bother them in their studies, I took the picture from another angle and made sure I didn't have any flash on. I like how the mosque incorporates natural lighting, the maze-like walkways and the building nearby with the bookstore, zakat office, mini-canteen, etc.

PS :: The image in the "Crypting Passages" post is the walkway towards the women's ablution area.

Still feeling unwell.
2.08pm Malaysian Time

3 comments:

nadia said...

What a beautiful masjid! I like the nice, clean lines.

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE AND PEACEFUL.... : )

Ummi Shahnaz

Hajar Alwi said...

Nadia :: Alhamdulillah. Feeling a gazillion times better now~ :)

Ummi Shahnaz :: COME HERE SOON!!! and I'll bring you mosque-touring ... :P