- On my brother :: You called him, Indiana Jones? So he made you a geek!
“I found your lack of faith, disturbing” - Darth Vader.
He brought me back to his ‘light’ by feeding me with stories of his misadventures, robotech, macross, gundam, and the likes of it. By the time I realize I have a sister, the damage was too severe to be rectified.
- The Dr. Love advice :: You actually blog on that?
- Little brother :: You miss him, don’t you? Call him!
- Her British Born Pakistani boss :: You! You! I knew it! You are a Paki lover!
- On our conversations :: Did you say that?
To my sis :: If you’re reading this, smack me in the head and bring me back to reality. And no, I’m not making that call. Also, I still can’t wipe that sickening image of you reenacting that ILU stuff. Not only did I almost burn my cookies yesterday, I can’t function well at work all thanks to that. *the song, the scene, everything is hovering in my head!* I need to reformat myself else have a major overhaul.
Happy New Year. :)