Sunday, July 19, 2009

.: 8 things meme :.

Tagged by Hajar Zamzam Ismail.

Thanks sis. I am tremendously sorry for the delay.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. 24th July :: Seeing friends.
2. 25th July :: Flying to Guangzhou, China.
3. 1st August :: Flying back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
4. 3rd August :: My sis's birthday. *what kind' a spasms am I gonna thrill her with this year???*
5. 22nd August :: Ramadhan.
6. 20th September :: Eid.
7. 31st August :: National Day.
8. 18th December :: New Year.

*Tentative dates applied for all.

8 things I wish I could do: *this is fun*

1. Understand the whole Al-Quran ul Karim.
2. Become a much better person every single day.
3. Swallow medication like normal people do.
4. Eat spicy food without suffering later.
5. Be more sensitive to other people. *Seriously lacking on this one*
6. Not think so much.
7. Add in more time in this lifetime.
8. Help more people.

8 things I love:

1. God.
2. Family.
3. Friends.
4. Food.
5. Sleep.
6. Casual strolls.
7. Observing.
8. Learning.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Napping. :P
2. Blog.
3. Catch up on other blogs; read and comment.
4. Photo editing.
5. Reorganized files.
6. Analyzed data.
7. Tried to bridge a generation gap, screwed up mid-way although things worked out eventually.
8. Communicated with my good friend for close to 1 hour. She still thinks I'm goofing around.

8 Shows I watch: *Bah~ I don't watch TV!!!*

1. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy *Biiilyyy~!!!*
2. Pucca. *she cracks me up*
3. Anjakan Paradigma Bersama Dato' Dr. Fadzilah Kamsah *a local production discussing Islamic issues*
4. ...
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
8. ...

8 people that I tag:

Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this. Kindly let me know if/when you've done it and I will add the reading part in my list of to-do things. :)

It's a beautiful Sunday.
8.42am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment