Saturday, July 11, 2009

.: Life persists :.

For one more day.

“What would you do if you had one more day with someone you’ve lost?”

It will be the longest day ever.
8.52am Malaysian Time


Lisa said...

This is one of the best posts I've ever read in blogs. You are awesome!

Ms.Unique said...

Well gv them all the time and love ... :)

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

The flowers are gorgeous.

Gabriel Mirza said...

If only time could stand still that day ....

Hajar said...

Lisa :: LoL~ Simplicity at its best. I should do more of these posts since I'm clearly running out of rambling ideas on top of shifting to abstract thoughts. Haha~

Ms. Unique :: Does that include me? :P

Hajar Zamzam Ismail :: They are. I'll be posting more of it soon. :)

Gabriel Mirza :: Let's be realistic now, shall we? Sorry, I just had to burst your bubble. :)