Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.: The task :.


Months flew by.

Being deeply loved by someone give you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

-Lao Tzu

Some time ago, my good friend gave me an assignment.

Good Friend :: Hajar, in 2 years time you have to find a boyfriend.
Me :: I’m too lazy. Why don’t we raise the stakes to finding a husband?
Good Friend :: Haha~ Well, if you find someone that you like, let him know. Guys are a little slow to notice. :)
Me :: Too complicated. We'll see how it goes. :P

Will I ace or flunk the assignment? I still have about 1 year and uhh … 4-5 months. Honestly, I am flunking since I’m not doing anything about it. Then again, you never know what Allah S.W.T has in store for us. :)

I did mention that my friend has to find a wife too hence, it has now become a race of who gets married first. :)

开玩笑了!
10.10am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment