Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.: Cloudy skies :.

A storm is coming.

Quite unlikely.

I admit that my head is always up in the clouds, metaphorically. And clouds are one of the things that I photograph the most. There is just something about the cottony candyfloss-like stature that intrigues me.


"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."


Attempt to look within.
7.50pm Malaysian Time


Yuri Tham Yongsen said...

Ooooo,nice clouds.Anyways,i came to say thx for commenting on my blog^^

Hajar said...

Hi Yuri!

Thanks for stopping over. -LoL- I honestly think your aliens are much better. Keep up with your blog. :)

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Oooh lovely indeed. Ilike the clouds too.. but I don't take pictures of them.. just watch them float by.

How true.. everything does have beauty.. :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Hajar said...

W'salam sister Farhana,

I love watching them too. ^ The only things that bothers me is getting a stiff neck after that...

Yeah... in their own way. :)

Take care!