Friday, January 30, 2009

.: Award :.


Lost for words.


Had a few minutes to spare, browsed a couple of blogs in a jiffy and ...

Waahey~!

Halfway through thinking that she can't prolly be more outrageously lovely than she already is,
a pleasant surprise lurks in the tremendously humble Sister Hijabee's entry. Plainly put, she got me bowled over. *as if you haven't done enough with your massively insightful posts* Gosh~! The things I can rave about you. If Sister Mina didn't award this to you ahead of time, I'm positive scores of us will. :)

Loads of gratitude for including me in the honours list. ^^ Finding myself to be rather undeserving for it. *Cool and me apparently don't walk together ... haha~* Sis will find this bit of news hard to digest. LOL.

Whilst I'm still exhibiting excessive levels of euphoria, and keeping in with the tradition of sharing the blissful occasion, I must nominate 10 uber cool blogs. * bah~ that's absurd!* Every single blog reveal coolness in its own way. Aih~ Unfortunately, I still have to. There are bound to be reiterations from previous nominations. Needless to say, I'm amplifying the coolness effect that your blog has on people, particularly me.

Hijabee :: Need I say more? Kudos to our Hijabee in DC!

Mamamona :: Love how she posts her days in Egypt. The stuff that she does with her sweet little angels always leave a pleasing feeling inside.^

Empress Anisa :: Possess the flair to create articulate, well-expressed stirring posts. Dear sister, please prioritize in getting the internet connection before unpacking your stuff. *joking!*

Umm Travis :: Her tea break thoughts coupled with spectacular photos are the very things that perk me up in any given day. :)

Miss Unique :: If I knew you before I went for Hajj, I would have made it a point to meet you in person. Surely a beautiful soul exists in you sis. Posts chock-full with notable reminders back-to-back.

Hajar :: She has the cutest bundles of joy~! *squeels* Reading her posts on her happenings with them is owh-so wonderful!

Yoli :: Another sister with equally cute kids!
*bah~ I'm starting to sound like a ninny.* It's always a delight to read her entries. The inspiring poems, quotes, paintings ... extremely uplifting!

Sister Farhana :: One of the first lovely sisters that I know. Awesome book reviews along with updates on the ingenious noble projects that bring forth immense benefits for the well being of others. Glad to know you're back sis. ^^

Miss Ash :: Within her lies a pivotal role in unleashing that thriving poetess. Blimey! Your posts shock me, in a good way. All the best for your major exams! ^^

Lisa B :: A picture speaks a thousand words. Quite cliché
. Spend some time to go over her blog, captivated in the glorious picturesque compositions as seen through her lenses. ~

To the ones not mentioned, it doesn't mean your blogs are any less inferior. As said earlier, each blog has its own distinct significance, and every one is cool. However, I do admit that I am being partial by not mentioning any blogs by brothers. The sisterhood in me is just screaming for attention. *kidding* For more cool blogs, the links are listed in here. :)

Lots of love from your Asian connection *quoting Hijabee*.
10.02pm Malaysian Time

13 comments:

بنت بيتر said...

Awwwww sis ur the sweetest :) Jakackallah khair ukhti and mubooooooooooooooook!

Hijabee said...

Hajar,
Sweetheart, you truly deserve this. I have to stop by every day to see what's popping in Malaysia! Your writings are always so personal and passionate! I spend hours on your blog sometimes, just reading it over and over. Congrats :)

Empress Anisa said...

Yes... priorities ARE in order- internet has been installed already upon request! See, I'm there with ya on that.... and you definitley have a unique style of writing which makes reading your blog ever more enjoyable- thanks sis.

Yoli said...

What a sweetheart you are! Thank you and you sooooo derseve the award.

Ms.Unique said...

Congrats Hajar U really do deserve it ....

And now for my third surprize lol .... Jazak Allah Khairan dear .... If I'd known U when U came for hajj I'd have not let U leave Makkah without us meeting ..... Subhan Allah I'm reminded of ya whenever I go to haram ... it's like there are so many ppl from there who've come for Umrah just a week back and whenever I look at them I feel may be I'll meet Hajar ... God! do U have any plans? pls lemme know .... lol .... :)

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Awww, you're so kind, sis. I appreciate your nomination.

Lisa B said...

Congratulations on the award, it is very well deserved. And thank you so much for the mention, that was a lovely surprise and it is very sweet of you. Also I enjoy hopping from blog to blog from yours.
(PS I commented yesterday but it looks like it didn't go through, so sorry if this is a duplicate).

Aisyah Mazelan said...

Aww. So sweet of you to mention me. BTW, you deserve the nomination. Congrats!

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

Oh this is so wonderful of you... jazaki'Allahu khair, for the beautiful award and kind words.

May Allah continue to bless our friendship. Ameen.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Lots of Love
Farhana

BMW said...

Thanks for tagging me!!! There are so many wonderful sisters who have insightful blogs :)

-Ihssan

Hajar Alwi said...

أم ترافيس::

Awww~ Back at you sis! I'm missing my daily dosages of ur profound thoughts! ^^

Hijabee :: Passionate ... ? Bah~! Now where did that come from? Haha~ Once again sis, thanks aplenty for the darling gesture. I'll be stalking your blog later. :)

Empress Anisa :: O-hey~! Alhamdulillah on the internet! Loads of thanks sis for the kind words. ^^

Yoli :: Masha'Allah Yoli, you're such a darling! ^^

Ms.Unique :: Your words left me gobsmacked! In actuality, I'm making plans to go there within the next 5 yrs. I'll let you in when that happens, and Insha'Allah we'll meet up. ^ Aih~ the thought alone exhilarates me. :)

Hajar :: You truly deserve it sis! Hope that the little darlings are doing extra well!

Lisa B :: You're most welcome. Really, I can spend hours just looking at your photos. ^

PS: No probs ... there weren't any duplications. :)

Miss Ash :: Thank you. Btw, your posts remind me of my high school days. :)

Sketched Soul :: Wa'alaikumussalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh dear Sister Farhana. You're welcome. ^ Sincerely hope so too. Amin. :)

Ihssan :: I know! Everyday I keep finding new treasures from fellow sister blogs as well as Google reader. ^

-----
hajar

Mona Zenhom said...

Hajar! I just saw this! Aw, thank you!! I have to add you to the list!

Hajar Alwi said...

Thanks~! LoL!