Friday, January 23, 2009

.: Nameless mosque :.


In Wangsa Maju, K.L.


"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
John Ruskin 1819-1900, British Critic, Social Theorist




















Alhamdulillah
, I'm finally able to post some photos. ^^ The last time I came to the mosque in Dec. it was still nameless. There's a religious school, school canteen and quarters within the vicinity. I didn't manage to snap any shots of the interior as it was still under construction. Anyway, awed by its brilliance, it was worth the hike up the steep hill. One of these days, Insya'Allah I'll go there again.

It's a brand new day tomorrow!
11.50pm Malaysian Time

7 comments:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Just dropping by to say salaam, and see how you are doing.

I love that quote! How true! Thank you for sharing.

Look forward to reading all I've missed - one of these days :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Lots of Love
Farhana

Ms.Unique said...

Masha Allah beautiful pics dear ... :)

Sabs said...

What a beautiful masjid!

Solace In Islam said...

That is a beautiful building! Thanks for sharing

Hajar Alwi said...

Sister Farhana :: W'salam. Alhamdulillah, finally some words from you! I was wondering where you were. I'm well, and may everything is well with you too. Take your time sis. ^

Ms. Unique, Sabs, Solace in Islam :: Certainly, it is a beautiful masjid. :)

-----
hajar

RedAnna said...

salam hajar,

i have not commenting ur blog for sometimes...my apology..been extreemly occupied! i used to stay nearby this masjid.. solat jemaah n terawih...love the designs. but we must always remember, not the interior that we must be fascinated most, but how the masjid have been utilize or how it should be..
the azan subh, is really my effective wake up call..:)

Hajar Alwi said...

W'salam,

LoL. I know how that's like. No worries. :) Seriously? Then we were neighbors then!

That's precisely right. Since I've only been there once, I'm not sure what are the activities they have, besides the religious school.

-----
hajar