Thursday, January 8, 2009

.: Honest scrap :.


10 random things about me.


I was tagged by the ever so lovely Miss Ash and Ms. Unique. Both tags had different headings, albeit the mechanism is similar.

a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
b) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Spoilers :: I'll be repetitive and the honest facts are basically FAQs that I've gotten from readers. :P

  1. I'm from Malaysia. Being somewhat specific, I'm residing in Kuala Lumpur. No, I don't live in a jungle.
  2. I have yet to grasp the ways of consuming medicine; tablets, capsules, the likes. Yes, I still bash 'em up. No, it's not cute.
  3. There are no fabrications in my writings. If you correspond with me, there are no fibs either. My rational is, why lie when you can choose not to say about it. Besides, what's the point of making up stories when Allah S.W.T knows everything.
  4. I have done some pretty stupid and crazy stuff. Hajj made me rethink on my actions, thus I'm making amendments as time goes by. As I told a friend, I can be no angel but I'm just trying to make myself a better person.
  5. The only accessory I use is my spectacles. Without it, I'm lost, literally.
  6. I hate heels.
  7. I also hate make-up.
  8. I love food. :)
  9. Friends and family still hold my hand when I want to cross the road.
  10. Figuratively, I'm old. Haha~ Friends and family think I should really act my age. I like to say, I possess the leisure pursuits of an old hag. ^

Passing this to Erin, Hajar, Heryanti, Yoli, Solace, Kakchik, and Empress Anisa.

Anything else, will have to wait.
10.15am Malaysian Time

14 comments:

Rambling Rachel said...

I don't lie. The truth is crazy enough. Plus, it's easier to keep it straight.

I like eyeliner and a little eyeshadow, but that's it.

I've been accused of being 40, when I'm much younger.

Unknown said...

Ouch! That tag torn is stinging me. Hajar, I'll try to do it later ok.

Ms.Unique said...

Nice going Hajar .... who hasn't done crazy stuff? and who dosen't love food? .... haha me too same .... yes my fam n friends too hold my hand when crossing ;)... and Yup I too feel like an old hag .... hehe ... :)

Hijabee said...

Lol, why do they hold your hand when you're crossing? looooollll
I love food too, and on the domain of crazy, welcome to my world lol!

mutmai'naa said...

We all do stupid, messed up things. And when we fix out ways, it feels so awesome :D Aww, you're so lucky to have gone to Hajj. I hope I can go someday soon!

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I don't have to lie either, for the purpose of blogging. Like you, I just don't tell what I don't want to share.

RedAnna said...

probably u're so cute that u need to be hold when u crossing...i felt the same way too,,:)

Hajar Alwi said...

Rachel :: Yeah. Things are complicated as it is. 40? That's insane~!

Kak chik :: Sure. Toksah risau. :)

Ms.Unique :: Standing on common grounds here sis. ^ Nay nay, you are no old hag. If you insist, then what does that make me? :P

Hijabee :: Paranoia? Yours is a crazy world alright. LoL~

Pathwayofdevotion :: Sure does, and Alhamdulillah. ^ Insya'Allah, I'm hoping that you will. :)

Hajar :: I hear you loud and clear sis. ^

Redanna :: Cute? O-joy! Though I highly doubt that's the reason.

-----
Hajar

Aisyah Mazelan said...

There was a woman called me 'akak' and she's way older than me...

Hajar Alwi said...

Miss Ash :: Here, that's a cultural thing, mostly done out of respect which transcends age. And yeah, I have gone through that, totally immune by it now. ^^

-----
hajar

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum Hajar.

Hehehe, the tag is complete.

Wassalam.

Hajar Alwi said...

W'salam Kak Chik,

Will go through it shortly. :)

-----
hajar

Mona Zenhom said...

I think thats so cute they hold your hand!

Hajar Alwi said...

I guess so. ^^

-----
hajar