Friday, January 30, 2009

.: My favourite things :.


The Sound of Music.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels;
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles;
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes;
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes;
Silver-white winters that melt into springs;
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

Tagged by 2 wonderfully superb sisters, Hijabee and Ms. Unique. Thanks! ^^

If you've been tagged you have to add one more favorite thing to the end of the list:


This has got to be the most toughest tag I've ever done simply because I try not to have favourites, therefore I'll list out the first thing that pops into my mind. There may be moments of shilly-shallying ensuing blank or nonsensical answers. Kindly bear with me. :)

Favourite colour: Sky blue.

Favourite perfume(guys): I don't smell guys ...

Favourite perfume (girls): I don't smell girls either ...

Favourite pj brand: I doubt it even has a brand. :P

Favourite clothes brand in general: None. I normally wear the Malay traditional Baju Kurung. It's the only thing that I wear that will not get me mistaken as anything, but Malay. A follow-up post coming up later. :)

Favourite person in the entire world: My dad.

Favourite country: Malaysia. Patriotism.

Favourite car: RC cars. *I'm still a kid ... coughs*

Favourite sport: Walking is a sport.

Favourite sport player : Lee Chong Wei. Malaysia's pro badminton player.

Favourite spot in America: No idea. Never been there.

Favourite animal: Hamster.
*My brother once said if you squeeze a hamster, its eyes will stick out. I refuse to allow him to go anywhere near my hamsters. Presently, I have no more.*

Favourite movie: Secret, The Secret That Cannot be Told.

Favourite singer: My dad. :)

Favourite day in the week: Friday.

Favourite time of the day: Morning.

Favourite holiday season: Monsoon season. *we have a tropical climate*

Favourite number: 21

Favourite food: Mum's cooking.

Favourite chocolate: Don't make me choose. Please.

Favourite cartoon: Bleach. *it's an anime*

Favourite blogger: Ms. Unique *Love the poetry pieces* :)

Favourite Flavour Ice Cream: Noo!!! I really can't choose!

Favourite Mobile Brand: Sony Ericsson.

Favourite name: Fa'ad. *it's my brother's name. as in my real brother.*

Favourite hobby: Sleeping. :)

Favorite room in my house: The guest room.

Favourite Fruit: Persimmons.

Favourite fictional book: Alice in Wonderland & Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

And I add ::

Favourite flower: Baby's breath.

Tagging Kak Chik, Ihssan, Ummi, Hajar, and Redanna. Update, 4.45pm :: Extended to Miss Ash.

To the others, feel free to join in the fun. ^^
9.55am Malaysian Time
Post a Comment