Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.: The two aunties :.


And their husbands.

Mecca, we shared our room with 2 aunts; namely Auntie Laili and Auntie Radziah.

Auntie Radziah :: Her husband is the muezzin for the floor. Auntie Radziah joked on how she has grown tired of his voice, until one day when we didn’t hear him for Fajr. Apparently, he overslept. Each morning, without fail he’d knock at our doors, bringing her breakfast. Since we normally go out together, naturally her husband will inquire from us if he can’t find her. Auntie Laili claims that Auntie Radziah’s husband is really her boyfriend as he’s paranoid of where she’s at along with his perpetual coddling. *it never struck to me on how frantic he can be when he loses sight of her*

Auntie Laili :: Apart from talking about her family; the warm, affable, affectionate person that she is, also shares her food with us. *she has ample supply of pomegranates* At one point in time, I was very sick, yet it didn’t stop her from indulging me with treats. *I was addicted to Crème Caramel and Dannette products.* Trust me; it helps to consume sweets after shoving rancid stuff down your throat. *medicine is rancid* Furthermore, she found amusement with my eating habits. *I learnt how pregnant people supposedly eat from her*

Sis :: How can you eat those stuff? It's too sweet!
Me :: With utmost joy!


All along Auntie Laili thought I’m in my teens. Not wanting to lead her on, I told her I’m much older. It didn't make any difference. Her treatment was still the same. *added with a couple of chocs. the saying that the way to a guy's heart is really through his stomach seems to work for me too :)* Additionally, she likes to tease me when my sister’s adopted lil’ brother comes over or if any guys try to talk to me.

Auntie Laili :: Aww~ they want to be friends with you. So sweet~

Mum might have thought otherwise. :)
11.11am Malaysian Time

3 comments:

Ms.Unique said...

Aww how sweet of her .... :)

Aisyah Mazelan said...

Haha. Funny stories.

Hajar Alwi said...

Ms. Unique :: As sweet as the things she stuffs me with. :)

-----
hajar