Monday, August 1, 2011

.: رمضان في ماليزيا :.


Ramadhan
in Malaysia.


"Warped spectre"; taken during the excursion at the Orang Asli settlement.

The blessed month of Ramadhan has finally arrived. May all of us be granted the opportunity to taste its sweetness and achieve a higher degree of understanding relating to our faith.

As like the previous years, I plan to organize another round of Eid cards mail-away. The rules have not changed and I intend to make this a yearly event at least till the day I decide to stop blogging permanently. Yes. That day will eventually come. :)

The Rules ::


It doesn't matter whether you are a girl, guy, k-12, teenager, Muslim, Christian, student, worker, Asian, Westerner, Malaysian, American or from other parts of the world etc. Anyone can request for an Eid card from me. As long as I can mail it to you I will insha'Allah mail it out.


The Method ::

If you would like to receive an Eid card this Ramadhan, kindly send your name, home and email address to hajar.alwi@gmail.com or you may leave it in the comments section by August 15th 2011. Rest assured that I will not publish your information and the confidentiality will be well guarded.


Truth be told, one does not have to be a Muslim to celebrate Eid. Eid is a joyous occasion, thus it needs to be shared with people from all walks of life, faiths and beliefs. In this regard, I suppose this may be considered as a way for me to share the many joys of Eid, while another aspect is for me to express my gratitude towards my readers as well as in hope of bringing the relationship into a whole new level. :)

Have a blessed Ramadhan everyone!
3.12pm Malaysian Time

5 comments:

nadia said...

Assalamu'alaikum, Sis. Ameen to your dua and have a blessed Ramadan to you and your family as well!

Lisa B said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Ramadan :)

Hajar Alwi said...

Nadia :: Wa'alaikum'as'salam Sis. Jazakillahu khairan! :)

Lisa B :: Jazakillahu khairan to you too! :D

Yoli said...

I missed my opportunity!

Hajar Alwi said...

I can still send it to you if you would like one. I'll drop you an FB message soon. [still on FB hibernation mode]. :)