Sunday, July 26, 2015

.: Transient life :.


Share the khayr.

Recently I have taken on the initiative to share some of my past work via this blog. Most of the learning materials were developed for children and the materials were customised according to the theme of Islamic events, seminars and conferences conducted in Malaysia.

The main reason for sharing is to make the materials easily accessible to others, particularly mums, homeschoolers, educators or anyone who would like to learn Islam using a simple yet fun approach. 

Samples:





For now I have placed the materials under The Extras tab. 

The materials will insha'Allah be updated every now and then. Kindly take note that all materials can be downloaded and used freely as long as not for profit purposes. I hope and pray may this little effort be of benefit to the mass and I thank you in advance for helping to spread the word around. 

Jazakumullahu khairan kathiran, ameen.  
12.12 noon, Malaysian Time

No comments: