Sunday, February 1, 2009

.: Federal territory day :.


5.39pm and I'm up.

Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur

It was just about 4pm when I started feeling slightly lightheaded, groggy all together. With a book in hand, entitled 'Does My Head Look Big in This', read a couple of pages, dozing off unexpectedly. *Chic-lit novels have that effect on me* Something jerked me, woken up abruptly and minutes later, a throbbing pain is existent within the confinement of my cranium. *urghh ... migraine* 5 mins down the road, the pain subsided. Alhamdulillah. *mine seldom last long*

What better way to start my day *eh?* than to read sister blogs. Heaps of gratitude to the lovely comments dear sisters. ^^ Insha'Allah, I'll scurry to your blogs to check on your nominees. :)

_________________________

Today is Federal Territory Day, a state holiday for the federal territories in Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan, under the jurisdiction of the Minister of Federal Territories. Falling on a Sunday, the holiday is applied as well on the next day so tomorrow will be my last day of holidays. Come Tuesday, I'm back at work. *Noo!*

As of yesterday, my Mandarin Level-2, kawtim! *done with* I'm celebrating with ice-cream. :)
6.53pm Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Ms.Unique said...

Can U share some with me pls? ;) ... lol ... beautiful pic ...

Hajar Alwi said...

LoL~ I would if i could. ^^ Aih~ I nearly suffered from neck cramps after taking that shot. :P