Friday, May 20, 2016

.: 莱麦丹月P4 :.


Share the khayr.

Alhamdulillah, I am thankful that the designs for the simple guide to Ramadhan in Mandarin Chinese reading materials can be completed ahead of time. There are 3 designs to choose from and you may print the reading materials as a booklet, leaflet or poster. 

A few things I would like to highlight: I do not copyright the materials and you are not required to credit me. Also, please take note that the guide should not be used for commercial purposes. All I ask is for you to share it out and if possible, kindly make dua for all of those who were involved in this project. I thank you in advance on behalf of the team. Only Allah can reward you for your goodness and I pray may He bless you abundantly, ameen.

Guidelines on how to save the image(s):
  1. Kindly click on the image.
  2. You will be directed to another page. 
  3. Right click on the image and choose option "save as". 
  4. You may then save the image to your hard drive and circulate it among your network via printing it, emailing it, posting it on your website or preferred social media platforms. 
  5. If you prefer the .pdf version, kindly email me at hajar.alwi@gmail.com and insha'Allah I will send it to you.
Version 1






Version 2



Version 3


Feedbacks, suggestions and constructive criticisms are most welcome. Insha'Allah the guide will be improved from time to time. 

Friday baraqah.
12.44noon, Malaysian Time

No comments: