Wednesday, March 23, 2016

.: Masjid Putra :.


Seeking jannah.



Noticed that it has been a long time since I posted any entries on mosques. Not that I haven't been to one in so many years, just that I chose to take pleasure in the solitary state, being alone and lost in my thoughts, than to go around snapping intricate details of the mosque.

So I dug through my image files and stumbled upon this photo of Masjid Putra. The masjid was one of the mosques that I first went to when I came to Kuala Lumpur. At that time it was newly built and Putrajaya wasn't fully developed yet. I can't remember much about the mosque other than I was in awe of the reddish hue and the spacious courtyard.

Years later, I came to the mosque again because I had some work in Putrajaya. Despite haven't been there in such a long time, the mosque still had that awe-effect on me. There was just something about its' reddish hue.  

For those who would like to know more about the mosque, you may visit: Portal Masjid Putra.

The mosque is open to the general public though there may be certain restrictions in terms of the visiting hours and dress code.

Holiday in JB!
2.52pm, Malaysian Time 

No comments: