Thursday, December 4, 2008

.: The bucket list :.


Tagged by Ms. Unique.
*Insya’Allah, I’ll get to the other one momentarily.*


"Simply state any number of goals you want to achieve in the next 8-10 years. Let them be small goals, big goals, silly goals. It is always nice to think about a bucket list, write it down, and share it. But most importantly, tag others to do the same when you are done and link back to the person who tagged you."


------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. Year | Complete Mandarin Classes + speak fluent Mandarin + finally going on that backpacker’s trip to China *as long as time and other factors do not deter It, I shall remain adamant of going.*
  2. Years | Speak fluent Arabic.
  3. Years | Send my parents for Umrah for the whole month of Ramadhan.
  4. Years | Organize my sister’s wedding. *one shall pray and hope, if it happens earlier, I’m all the more happy for her.*
  5. Years | To achieve the goals set and focus on the subsequent ones. ^^
  6. Years | Go to the zoo. *weird eh?* + at long last, able to take medication like people normally do.
  7. Years | Nothing. Giving myself a break. :)
  8. Years | To be a good aunt. *I’m hinting to my siblings … gimme my nephew or niece! Pronto! Really, I’m not getting any younger, so please do not negate me the pleasure of chasing them around while I still can. Alternatively, I could get a husband that comes with nephews and nieces ... but nah, i'm too lazy for that. Never can comprehend the whole searching mechanism.*
  9. Years | To reminiscence ever doing this tag that had aided in paving a remarkable journey to achieving at least some of my goals, and to remind myself to offer du’a to the wonderful sister that made it happen.^
  10. Years beyond | Still retain my way of life, the happiness, the quirkiness along with gratifying and glorifying Allah S.W.T for keeping the faith as well as the immeasurable blessings and guidances bestowed upon me, my loved ones as well as the kind souls that I have encountered over the years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the hopes of all that came along with the passing of the bucket motion be granted accordingly by Allah S.W.T. to the extent which He decree is the best for us, in this life and for the life in the hereafter. Insya'Allah.

Passing the bucket of to Heryanti, Ummi and just about anyone else. ^

Addendum, Dec. 10th :: Bucket passed to Redanna
2.55pm Malaysian Time

5 comments:

Ms.Unique said...

Masha Allah nice bucket list Hajar ..... May Allah fulfill them Insha Allah ..... :) ....

Anonymous said...

Amin. May Allah swt grant them.

I have already done mine, back at my blog!

p.s: I'm serious about the China trip i mentioned there :)

Hajar Alwi said...

Ms. Unique :: Insya'Allah. May all our wishes come true. :)

Heryanti :: Serious? I'll take a look later. Urmm ... China trip eh ...

W'salam,
Hajar

RedAnna said...

dear hajar,

masya allah... i kindda like you wish bucket. i should do the same! :)

Hajar Alwi said...

Redanna :: Consider yourself tagged. :)

W'salam,
Hajar