Saturday, June 21, 2008

.: Indecisiveness :.


How I loathe it.

Here I am. Having to make the decision that shall alter my passage of life. *big words coming from a puny person... and no, this is not about marriage* To assist me in making my final decision, I consulted my family and close friends followed by the SWOT analysis. *I had a brilliant management lecturer then*

Conclusion...?

It's at the tip of my tongue and the top of my head. It may or may not be the wisest choice, but at least it comes from me. In any case, I am fortunate to be given ample options unlike others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."

Confucius
From day one. ^^
4.09 pm Malaysian Time

No comments: